More than 20,000 Square Feet of Outdoor Amenity Space.
A Park in the Sky.
Settings that Inspire Unique Experiences.
Inspired by the character of its surroundings, 70 Rainey’s luxuriant landscaping will be a study in architectural ecology, reflecting the shady, tree-lined streets of the venerable Rainey Street district. The exterior wall of the garage podium will be artfully infused with dense vegetation and elegantly draped vines, forming a living wall that will warm the building and soften its edges. One hundred feet above ground, atop the podium, 70 Rainey’s 20,000 square-foot amenity deck will inspire and surprise. Lavishly planted with native trees and flowering plants, it will be your personal refuge—a place to relax, unwind, and recharge. Meandering walkways will give way to unexpected spaces—garden alcoves, private nooks, and secluded seating areas that invite you to linger. Garden-like and immersive, the ecological architecture of the amenity deck will incorporate real landscaping, not potted plants, with endless experiences curated into the space.
Conceived by: Sackman Enterprises
Designed by the internationally renowned landscape architect: Design Workshop
Private Residential Amenities
- Dedicated 24/7 concierge
- 10th floor heated/cooled Infinity Edge Pool with unobstructed views of Lady Bird Lake and the downtown Austin skyline
- Expansive landscaped 10th floor oasis featuring outdoor lounge, pool-side cabanas, outdoor gaming area, gardening space, dog park, therapeutic dipping pool, bistro seating, walking path, and outdoor grills
- Indoor clubhouse and lounge
- Chef’s kitchen and private dining space
- Secured parking garage with reserved spaces
- Secured on site storage *
- Over 20,000 SQ FT of exterior amenity space unlike any building in Austin
- Sauna/Steam Showers
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Private Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Yoga Terrace with sunrise views
- 11th floor elevated viewing deck
* Fees may apply